- The terms 'IndiaOnAPage' and 'IndiaOnAPage.com' are used in this document (or Agreement) to refer to the Web site itself and to IndiaOnAPage, the company which owns and operates the IndiaOnAPage website.
- IndiaOnAPage.com is an informative social networking community that connects its members through networks of friends and through a variety of services that it provides to its members.
- IndiaOnAPage reserves the right to update the terms, conditions and notices of this agreement without any prior notice to you.
Terms of Service
Although all the postings in the website
goes through an approval process, we do not control the truth, accuracy
or legality of the content posted. You may find other users' information
or advertisements posted to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive.
The views expressed on the website are not those of IndiaOnAPage.com,
and any errors or omissions in them belong to the respective contributors
/ copyright holders.
Accessing IndiaOnAPage Content
All the content available for public access on IndiaOnAPage is protected by copyright. Your use of this material must adhere to the following terms, unless you are the original contributor of the content to IndiaOnAPage, in which case your use is governed by the terms governing IndiaOnAPage relationship with its contributors as covered below.
- You may download and print a single copy of any content item for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not modify any content you download or print from IndiaOnAPage. You must retain all copyright notices and logos on any content item you download or print.
- You may not make any content item originating from IndiaOnAPage available for public access by any means whatsoever without obtaining prior written permission from IndiaOnAPage.
- You may forward Internet URLs (Uniform Resource Locators) to third parties for private, non-commercial use, along with brief extracts that do not violate Fair Use guidelines.
Contributing Content to IndiaOnAPage
In addition to being a informative social and professional networking site that connects people, IndiaOnAPage also provides a variety of forums for its members to express themselves in the form of articles, columns, opinions, comments, reviews, art and photographs.
- You truthfully assert that the content being contributed is your creation and that you own the copyright to the content. Unless you have deliberately assigned the copyright to someone else, you automatically own the copyright to all of your original creations.
- You truthfully assert you have not infringed on anybody else's copyright in the creation of this article.
- We are not responsible or liable for loss if visitors to the site violate your copyright and distribute your copyrighted content without your permission.
- Once granted and your content is published, the distribution rights cannot be revoked. You may, however, subject to our approval, update or revise your contributions on IndiaOnAPage.
- You will not receive any monetary compensation for your submissions. The only in-kind compensation we promise is exposure on the World Wide Web and a home for your expression on the web.
- You grant us the right to organize, categorize, collate your contributed content and present it on the website in any manner we see fit. We may remove or edit your contribution at our discretion without having to secure your permission. We will however make reasonable efforts to inform you of the changes.
While you are on the site and engaged in any form of communication on any of the forums, you agree NOT to:
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, promotes violence, is invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a IndiaOnAPage official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Upload or post otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available.
IndiaOnAPage requires registration for those who participate in a variety of its services. IndiaOnAPage also offers social networking services to its members through whom they can get to know each other and establish shared contexts and relationships. When you register as a IndiaOnAPage member, you accept the following terms and conditions:
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information as required in the registration form.
- You agree maintain and promptly update the Registration Data as necessary to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- If, after investigation, IndiaOnAPage has reasonable grounds to suspect that any user's information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, IndiaOnAPage may suspend or terminate that user's account and prohibit any and all current or future use of the IndiaOnAPage Sites (or any portion thereof) by that user other than as expressly provided herein.
- Each user is wholly responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of account login and password information.
- You agree that IndiaOnAPage reserves the right to publish any and all information provided as part of IndiaOnAPage registration, except email address and password to authenticate the user, to facilitate social networking among its members.
Accessing and Changing Your Account Information
You can review the personal information
you provided us and make any desired changes to the information, or
to the settings for your IndiaOnAPage account, at any time by logging
in to your account on the IndiaOnAPage website and editing the information
on your Profile page.